Thursday, December 8, 2011

Moving Along....

Since receiving our LOA, things have been crazy and moving a lot faster... As of today, our I-800 has been approved and was mailed off to us... Once received, we submitted a copy of our approval to our agency along with our DS-230 form. And we wait again... Almost there... We also "discovered" that Alexander has been moved from Hope in Beijing to Show Hope at his SWI in Jiaozuo City. While I am sure this must be so hard for him to understand, it just goes to show that they know we are coming ~ and soon...

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, I pray that sweet boy has a peace in his heart about his mommy & daddy coming for him!!! I hope his transition is as smooth as it can be and that your heart doesnt hurt too much while you wait for him!!!!!

Rina, John & Annalisa said...

I hope Alexander comes home soon.