Monday, October 3, 2011

waiting....

Well things got a little exciting around here last week ~ but ~ that slowly faded....



We received an email from our agency informing us that we can start preparing our I800 and I864W forms - for as soon as our LOA is received, we will be needing to send in these two completed forms along with our signed LOA back to our agency so they can be submitted to USCIS...



Seeing how it was only 10 day into waiting for our LOA that we received this email, my stomach was doing flip flops thinking maybe ~ just maybe ~ we'll get our LOA next week....



Well as I stated before, that excitement slowly faded ~ for the CCCWA is closed this week due to China's National Day {holiday} so nothing will be coming from their office to our agency.

~ but ~

We are moving forward and counting down the days until we DO receive our LOA (which I am hearing can take up to 60 days).....

No comments: